Why A Web Site?
Having a web site allows your customers access to your information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unlike Telephone Directory Ads, Brochures, Direct Mail, Radio and TV ads which have limited space and hefty price tags.
The most common method of promoting a business today is telephone directory advertisements. If you run ads in the yellow pages of your local phone directory, ask yourself these simple questions;
- · Does your ad say everything your want it to say?
- · Is your ad in full color?
- · Does your ad have all of your contact information including email, fax and phone numbers?
- · Does your ad list your hours?
- · Can you update your ad weekly or monthly to show new products, services or promotions?
- · Are you really getting your money’s worth out of your phone directory advertising?
- Many home businesses and charitable organizations can’t justify the expense of a telephone directory ad because they’re so expensive for a few simple lines of information. However, a web site can allow their target audience access to your information 24 hours a day for a much more reasonable cost.
Deetail Deesigns can show you how to get more exposure for your advertising dollar with a custom designed web site.
Contact us today for a free consultation and price proposal.